BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sandra V.
Weslaco, TX
Love this yogurt. It's so creamy and so delicious. Strawberries and banana it's my ultimate favorite. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Cors 💜.
Wappingers Falls, NY
It’s one omg favorite Yoplait flavor the strawberry banana .🍌It’s my to go snack for work. Since where busy most of the time. Love it and no complaints.
Candice C.
I love the taste of this brand of yogurt and all the different varieties they come in! The packaging is easy to open allowing easy access to the product.
Lydia S.
I love this flavor. It's just barely banana flavored, but you get a hint of it. It's amazing. I really recommend getting this if don't like Greek yogurt.
Shannon H.
Uvalda, GA
I eat yogurt for snacks and I use it to cook with.  I love just about every flavor there is.  Strawberry and Banana is sweet but very tasteful.
Sonja A.
Albuquerque
I like to get granola or some other crunchy grain and add it to my yogurt. I like the strawberry flavor but banana and strawberry is also a yummy combo.
Lucero C.
Fayetteville
Love it. It tastes great and it fills you up as if it were a meal. Love the strawberry banana combo! It tastes so good I would buy these again and again.
Katelyn H.
I definitely recommend this yogurt!! It does not have an aspartame. My favorite is the strawberry and they are super affordable. I am a repeat customer.
Jessica H.
This yogurt tastes great and is healthy for the whole family. It's the perfect size and I feel comfortable sending it in lunches or giving it as a snack.
Brianna D.
Ashland , KY
Delicious. Affordable. Good size container. Tastes creamy and fruity. My kids even like it. Not chalky. Worth the price, can get it at Walmart or Kroger
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart