BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jaqueline D.
Mendota, CA
I buy it at my local stores and i recommend it is a good product and more for me because im the type of person that doesn´t eats a lot! this is perfect !
Katelyn H.
I definitely recommend this yogurt!! It does not have an aspartame. My favorite is the strawberry and they are super affordable. I am a repeat customer.
Leanne F.
Scranton, PA
I really like this product they have a variety of flavors you could choose from. My family and I buy this product every week and the price is affordable.
Shannon H.
Uvalda, GA
I eat yogurt for snacks and I use it to cook with.  I love just about every flavor there is.  Strawberry and Banana is sweet but very tasteful.
Lindsey M.
Tastes so good! My favorite kind of yogurt! I buy it all of the time. Always eat it for breakfast or a late night snack. They have so many good flavors.
Chelsea J.
Kathleen, GA
Being pregnant sometimes I can't keep certain foods down but this has always been my go to when I need a snack! Thanks for making such a delicious flavor
Ashley B.
Center Line, MI
These are my fav. I love all the flavors! They are also so affordable and I always get a good deal on them. It’s crazy how the flavors are so on point!!
Heather M.
Battle Creek
Not my favorite but my favorite brand. This is what my family choose to have. Vanilla is my favorite. I do not like the whipped...it doesn't fill me up.
Christine M.
Anchorage
I don’t like yogurt at all, but my grandkids like it enough to try this flavor. They liked it enough to ask me to buy it again, so that is a good thing.
yuna k.
Provo, UT
I’m actually not a yogurt fan but these are probably the best yogurt I’ve had. I like how there are small pieces of fruit in it haha. Totally recommend~!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart