BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Karly B.
Oneonta, NY
Super yummy and great flavor. I love this brand of yogurt and it seems to be the only brand I will eat. I don not think the container is filling at all, but the taste is rally delicious of you want something yummy! It is also low fat which is a great plus.
Mary S.
chester
My family’s favorite yogurt hands down. Rich and creamy u taste fresh strawberry and bananas !
This yogurt is so delicious it feels like you are indulging in a desert !!!!
Malia G.
It tastes really good. And if you're looking for a quick snack this is a good choice it doesn't have many calories. One thing about it that I'm not too fond of is that you can mainly taste the strawberries more than there is banana so it just tastes like strawberry yogurt but it still tastes very good.
Theadosia B.
Holiday
This yogart has been in my life since I was a kid. It's the yogart my mom bought and to this day is the yogart I buy. They come in cases of 12 and are very affordable. The sugar in the are a little high but you can get yoplait light to help couteract that.
Angela B.
Fort Scott, KS
Definitely worth buying! Love the variety and packaging. Taste awesome, looks good, and smells great! Good snack! Kids love it, and it’s healthy! Definitely recommend for yourself and/or your children!
Christy M.
Maui, HI
I love the creaminess of Yoplait and it's a great snack and when sprinkled with granola and coconut flakes, it makes a nutritious breakfast. There's always one store that has them on sale and are a nice alternative to sugary sweets to conquer that craving.
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
This yogurt is light and flavorful. It’s a perfect snack or addition to any meal especially if you crave something sweet after eating. It’s affordable and easy to find. I️ have this in our fridge at all times, even my two nephews (2 and 6) love this snack.
kiara s.
Indianapolis, IN
I really enjoy this brand of yogurt. It has great taste and a lot of good flavors to choose from. The only problem is sometimes if you aren’t careful the yogurt package can easily tear open and you not notice. I would like to recommend a lid on the yogurt.
Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee , FL
YUM! Yoplait, is a yogurt I’ve eaten since I was kid. Even my elementary and middle school have these yogurts for breakfast. This flavor is so good!! True to it’s flavor, I haven’t really had a bitter experience with it! I would recommend this to everyone!
Shaylynn T.
Escondido, CA
so creamy so flavorful and fills me up perfectly with enough energy to get me through my day of responsibilities! It tastes just like a strawberry banana smoothy for very few calories.  Easy for on the go and I would 100% recommend to others to try.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart