BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Synthia R.
Overton
These flavors are so much better than the off brands to me. The fruits are mixed thruout evenly. The yogurt is a thicker and more palatable consistency.
Christina C.
Alhambra CA
I also ate this a lot when i was pregnant it was so delicious and simple it tasted great with cereal and adding fruit , it also made a delicious smoothie
Mariah S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my daughter's favorite yogurt. It's great for quick breakfasts with some fruit and I love that it gives her the protein she needs in the morning!
ritesha j.
Eden Prairie, MN
Love love love it. Taste good, has real strawberries. Mild flavor. Good for breakfast. Not too sweet, right amount of sweetness. Light to eat. Good price
Missy H.
Radford, VA
It' s one of my favorite, I love all the different flavors, and the chocolate help with my sweet craving, I love when my grocery store has them 10 for 10
Morghann H.
washington
This is my favorite yogurt and it is always in the fridge. It is good for my lunches for work and for a snack. It has an amazing flavor and a great value
Candice C.
I love the taste of this brand of yogurt and all the different varieties they come in! The packaging is easy to open allowing easy access to the product.
Kylee S.
Texas
Good for a quick snack ! Taste so good and sweet. It is a good price for pack and singles . I buy this all the time and will keep continuing to get it .
Anjanee P.
Best yogurt there is! The original flavor is the best flavor. Its not too sweet, easy to find at any grocery store and it doesn't have to many calories.
yuna k.
Provo, UT
I’m actually not a yogurt fan but these are probably the best yogurt I’ve had. I like how there are small pieces of fruit in it haha. Totally recommend~!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart