BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
kylie c.
huntington beach
Purchased at: Target
I really like this yoghurt its a good breakfast and its a good snack its healthy and affordable I like the flavor strawberry and banana it has great. flavor.
Maria S.
Salem
I love a lot of flavors of yoplait yogurt. This and the original, and plain strawberry are my favorites. I could eat this all day if I had the chance.
Marissa S.
Pasadena, MD
So yummy! Eat is for breakfast or just as a snack! It’s pretty affordable! I use it for smoothies as well and makes them even yummier! Definitely recommend!
CC T.
Travis AFB, CA
It takes just like strawberries and bananas. What I like about yololait it when you have a sugar craving you can indulge in the yogurt and it’s more healthy
Kyra W.
Orlando, FL
I love this flavor. It is my go to!!! It makes a yummy base for a smoothie or protein shake. Yummy with granola on top. Perfect and easy on the go breakfast!
Love this yogurt! The flavor is amazing It tastes so fresh and delish and it is affordable and it tastes like a smoothie with fresh bananas and strawberrys!
DJ W.
Joliet, IL
This is my favorite yogurt!! Strawberry banana is sooo delicious and fruity. And this is a nice healthy breakfast. Yoplait is my favorite yogurt flavor wise.
Yaira G.
Hialeah, FL
Este yogurt es muy rico, se predetermined degustar como Merienda y es saludable. El sabor es muy rico y la consistencia es espesa pero agradable al paladar.
Amy D.
Clearwater
This yogurt is very smooth and full of flavor. Its a great mixture of strawberry and banana flavor. Add a little granola and its an awesome afternoon snack!
Janai B.
Los Angeles
tastes like the actual thing. doesn't have a lot of sugar. has a wide variety to shops from. it is affordable. they are creamy and not to water or to thick.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?