BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Cassidy R.
Manteno, IL
Love this yogurt it tastes so good, it's has great flavor.Plus the packaging is so cute!I usually buy this yogurt at target since I can use coupons there!
Alison B.
This is my favorite yoplait flavor, it's really creamy and I like the mixture of banana and strawberry. Yum! Makes a great snack or addition to breakfast!
Abygaelle S.
Methuen, MA
Very tasty yogurt and very affordable you can find in almost every grocery store. it comes in many various flavors and I will continue to buy this product.
Ila J.
It was good I prefer many of the other flavors but I do enjoy yogurt I get mine from the local grocery store called raleys it was fairly inexpensive there
Emily S.
Holbrook
I rate this yogurt 4 stars because it is affordable, delicious, and creamy. Another thing is that this brand has multiple delicious flavors for everyone !
Nikole T.
Love this yogurt and have been eating it for years. It's smooth, creamy and the perfect sweetness. I even lick the extra that is in the lid when I open it.
Cass C.
Sylvania, OH
Love yoplait! It is my all time favorite yogurt and to top it off, it is good for you! There is nothing better than finding tasty things that are healthy!
Jazmin B.
Fairburn, GA
One of my favorite yogurts! It is smooth and flavorful! No nasty aftertaste either. Some yogurts can be hard to swallow, but this yogurt is not too thick.
Jina V.
Corp Christi, TX
I used to live off of this stuff it’s pretty good I love putting loose granola Into it and making it into a small parfait to add that special better touch.
Dulce M.
Boonton, NJ
i like it and my kids do too it has a good flavor of strawberry. my sons finish it all. i like it because for me is not too sweet or to plain its just good
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart