BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Penelope R.
Very delicious! It's a great afternoon snack or breakfast. It is very filling I always buy at least once a week and I recommend to anyone who hasn't tried.
Lexie J.
Buxton, ME
My favorite yogurt of all time! Classic flavor, satisfies the sweet tooth, and just a great snack in general. I pretty much always have these in my fridge.
Taliyah R.
Los Angeles, Ca
Extremely good, inexpensive, and my favorite flavor ! It's soft and taste exactly like strawberries and bananas! I highly recommend this flavor to everyone
Aimee P.
Port Wentwrth, GA
My son eats 2 yogurts every day! He'd eat the whole container of yogurt in one sitting if i let him!! Definitely recommend if you have a picky 2 year old!
Jina V.
Corp Christi, TX
I used to live off of this stuff it’s pretty good I love putting loose granola Into it and making it into a small parfait to add that special better touch.
Maegan W.
Yoplaits low fat yogurts are my go to snack of choice on the daily! They’ve always got great flavor without the calories or worrying about ruining dinner.
nora j.
Gillsville, GA
I love this yogurt! It's creamy and a perfect snack for anytime or for breakfast on the go! Plus I really hate Greek yogurts so this is a great alternative
Morgan L.
Vancouver, WA
During my pregnancy this was one of my biggest cravings. It's so good and so simple and it's a quick and healthy enough snack. I couldn't get enough of it
Kellie P.
Yummy!! Smooth texture and great flavor. I am a repeat consumer and will continue to be a yoplait fan. I think the sizing and flavor is better than others.
Sam M.
Awesome yogurt, great taste. I would literally eat it every day it's so good. I recommend it to everyone because it's good, it's cheap and it hits the spot
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart