BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Abygaelle S.
Methuen, MA
Very tasty yogurt and very affordable you can find in almost every grocery store. it comes in many various flavors and I will continue to buy this product.
Stephaniee C.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this yogurt for a snack. It's kind of filling for me I may just be the only one, but it works as a snack or a place holder before dinner & before bed!
Sarah C.
Bowie, MD
Love licking the little tops and collecting them for different recycles and promotions! Lots of great flavor options and it's a good healthy treat for me!
Alexus T.
San Marcos , TX
Im so in love with the yogurt. Everytime I go to the store i havecto pick it up.its not to prices. It just taste amazing if i could i would eat it everyday
Miriam S.
Bonita
Really delicious! I include it on my diet! Really creamy! Affordable! I love my yogurt! I always buy Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Jennifer A.
It taste very good and I love it. My whole family eats it and we get it everyone we go grocery shopping.Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Kelsey A.
This is my favorite yogurt brand. It's smooth and creamy with no gritty texture. It tastes delicious without being overly sweet and it contains real fruit.
Donna V.
One of my go to flavors when I can't make up my mind due to all the flavor choices they have to offer, it's a much healthier snack over chips on my break!
Emily S.
Holbrook
I rate this yogurt 4 stars because it is affordable, delicious, and creamy. Another thing is that this brand has multiple delicious flavors for everyone !
Lexi L.
Mmm, I love this yogurt. Always so many flavors and all of them are really good and it's pretty good for you. There's a lot of sugar in this yogurt though.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart