BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
❤Tomi❤ K.
Rockford
It tastes amazing but has a slight hint of boring. Everyone does strawberry banana. The shape of the container is helpful because you can get every drop out.
Paula G.
East Lansing, MI
My favorite kind of yogurt.
I’ve been eating yoplait since I was a kid.
We always bought it from the grocery store.
BEST FLAVOR hands down strawberry banana.
Jasmine M.
I love yoait yogurt especially strawberry banana. I mean who doesn’t ? Yoplait has been around for a while and is well known I’m sure everyone has tried this
Jess D.
Storrs, CT
I love all flavors of yoplait. It is a great snack, healthy and a good size. Strawberry banana is a good flavor. I think it tastes better than most yogurts.
Valerie L.
Upland
I have always eaten yoplait yogurt since I was a child and it never gets old. They have a great variety of flavors and there is always something new to try.
Madison A.
My go to! Love this yogurt, not a big fan of greek and love the prices of these! And you can purchase at any store! Yo Crunch® Vanilla with Oreo®/M&M's®
Madisyn C.
This yogurt is so delicious!! Yoplait is a brand I know and trust. So I was ecstatic when I learned about its great-tasting low-fat options such as this one
Racheal W.
El Dorado
My favorite flavor and yogurt! Great source of vitamins and also a good probiotic. I also bought this from Walmart. Healthy for not only me but many others.
Lexie J.
Buxton, ME
My favorite yogurt of all time! Classic flavor, satisfies the sweet tooth, and just a great snack in general. I pretty much always have these in my fridge.
Melissa P.
I have to have strawberry banana yogurt always it's my favorite one and yoplait has been around for aslong as I can remember and I will continue to buy it
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart