BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Yvonne B.
hudson, NC
Good price and tastes great. Full fat and reduced fat taste close to the same. Overall the taste and texture are both good. Very creamy and just the right amount of fruit. Sometimes the fruits not completely well blended but still overall a great yogurt.
Lyndsay H.
Centreville, AL
My favorite yogurt! Has such a rich and creamy and smoothe flavor and texture. It is one of the healthier yogurts that I have came across. The taste is sweet, but not overpoweringly sweet.. which is awesome. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Eriyonna M.
Bakersfield
I couldn’t literally eat this yogurt alll daaay ! I love the little peIces of strawberry that come inside of the yogurt they’re so too squishy and not hard at all I believe it like 50 cents for a regular size and eat it with granola you love it so much
Jen a.
Herndon, VA
This is my favorite flavor of Yoplait. It is so delicious, and low-fat! I love that I can eat one of these and be full without eating a ton of calories. Definitely better than other strawberry-banana yogurts I've tried - will definitely be buying more!
Juana T.
Really good yogurt! I use it as a quick snack or a grab and go breakfast in the morning. The pumpkin pie one is perfect for fall or for people who are into the pumpkin trend right now like me.  The yogurt are pretty inexpensive and they are a good size.
Essence C.
I like this yogurt a lot but sometimes I feel like it comes with TOO MUCH where as I can't finish it all in one sitting. Every time I eat the yogurt i feel healthy but i know its not really healthy. For 50 cents it's the bestg yogurt money can buy......
Marisa V.
Strawberry Banana is my favorite type of smoothie but I don’t always have time to make a smoothie in the morning. Luckily I can grab one of these and it’s the same taste!
Stephanie M.
Warwick, RI
Yoplait Originals are my favorite kind of yogurt, especially the strawberry banana flavor. Rich in flavor, creamy, and smooth make it super enjoyable - even my 4 year old loves them! They’re also extremely affordable, so we always stock up in our house!
Hannah I.
This yogurt tastes great and only has half the fat of most delicious yogurts. So if your looking for something affordable, tastes awesome and comes in personal little containers this is what i would recommend to you. so you should go try them.

Jennifer G.
Fitzgerald, GA
This is my favorite yogurt. I love the flavor and it is easy to just take out the fridge and eat. If you are in the mood for a great snack this would be a great choice. The taste is smooth and great as well. I would definitely buy again for sure.
Sarah S.
Does this have any artificial sweeteners?
Jessica J.
San Antonio, TX
Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lactose intolerant and it is getting worse so I'm going to hav to cut down meaning my favorite yogurt brand will no longer b in my fridge soon :( and that makes me sad so can you please please please make lactose free yogurts please???
Why can I NOT find original thick & creamy Yoplait yogurt in local stores?
angela s.
Is this good to eat if I'm trying to diet if so how much can I eat
angela s.
Is this good to eat if you are trying to diet if so how much can I eat of it