BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Tanya W.
Louisville, MS
I love this yogurt for breakfast or for a snack. I mix granola in this yogurt and it makes it perfect. I love the creamy taste of the banana flavor mixed with the strawberry flavor. I have tried other varieties of yogurt but I always come back to this brand.
Amanda W.
Elizabethtown
This yogurt no matter which flavor is such a good snack, or on the go meal! It tastes amazing and is very affordable! Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Karly B.
Oneonta, NY
Super yummy and great flavor. I love this brand of yogurt and it seems to be the only brand I will eat. I don not think the container is filling at all, but the taste is rally delicious of you want something yummy! It is also low fat which is a great plus.
Camille R.
My boyfriend eats it, but I think the strawberry and banana flavors taste a bit fake. I am a repeat customer. I usually buy it from Target or Cub Foods. The texture is definitely smooth, with some pieces of strawberry chunks. I would buy this product again
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
This yogurt is light and flavorful. It’s a perfect snack or addition to any meal especially if you crave something sweet after eating. It’s affordable and easy to find. I️ have this in our fridge at all times, even my two nephews (2 and 6) love this snack.
Brandi E.
Dublin
Yoplait is a perfect snack for when you're on the go. There are dozens of flavors to choose from so each day you can have something different in your lunch or for a snack.
Mary S.
chester
My family’s favorite yogurt hands down. Rich and creamy u taste fresh strawberry and bananas !
This yogurt is so delicious it feels like you are indulging in a desert !!!!
Olivia S.
Yoplait yogurt is very tasty. My favorite is the strawberry and the peaches. They have a very sweet taste to them and they have a good strong flavor. I bought my yoplait yogurt at Walmart in the cold section. I would recommend this yogurt to others.
Angela B.
Fort Scott, KS
Definitely worth buying! Love the variety and packaging. Taste awesome, looks good, and smells great! Good snack! Kids love it, and it’s healthy! Definitely recommend for yourself and/or your children!
Malia G.
It tastes really good. And if you're looking for a quick snack this is a good choice it doesn't have many calories. One thing about it that I'm not too fond of is that you can mainly taste the strawberries more than there is banana so it just tastes like strawberry yogurt but it still tastes very good.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart