BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Shannon M.
Morrisdale
This is a family favorite at my house. Great snack at any time of the day. Also a great item to put in our lunch boxes. A healthy addition to our daily meal.
Dyan G.
This product is great for a light snack and for on-the-go. You can them at almost any food store. They come individually or in packets. Heathy as any yogurt.
Olivia P.
Bourbonnais, IL
I loved Yoplait as a kid, but I feel it's less-healthy than the Chobani or Fage yogurts. the taste is good, although at times it tastes like sweetener.
Emily D.
My husband absolutely loves this yogurt. I don't enjoy it as much as I used to ever since I started eating Greek yogurt. I frequently buy this by the dozens.
Kyra W.
Orlando, FL
I love this flavor. It is my go to!!! It makes a yummy base for a smoothie or protein shake. Yummy with granola on top. Perfect and easy on the go breakfast!
Abbey S.
Gainesville
My favorite! I buy the biggest pack of this every time I go to the grocery store it's been a favorite since I was a child if you haven't tried it please do!
Zoe H.
Grand Rapids
Yummy yogurt love the strawberry banana flavor. It comes in many flavors in easy containers to take on the go! Great for snacks for yourself or little ones!
❁Sonya C.
Scranton, PA
Being pregnant and always craving sweets, this is the perfect snack. Under $1 with low calories, this subtle strawberry banana yogurt is worth indulging in.
April M.
Apex, NC
I did not love but did not hate this product. I found that it was delicious but the taste was slightly off and the container shape was inconveint for spoons
Raveighn T.
West Haven
Like this brand and this kind is one of my favorites. It’s pretty affordable, probably depending on where you shop. I usually get them when they are on sale
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart