BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Elizabeth R.
montebello
Have had this since i could remember i love this brand and always have to have some in my fridge. Since im not much of a dairy consumer this makes up for it.
Brehauna S.
A CLASSIC. DELICIOUS. Not overly sweet but it isn't lacking in taste whatsoever, not like many other yogurts I've tried. One of my favorite flavors for sure
Janai B.
Los Angeles
tastes like the actual thing. doesn't have a lot of sugar. has a wide variety to shops from. it is affordable. they are creamy and not to water or to thick.
Bethani T.
Moody, AL
This is my all time favorite I could eat it for ever meal and snack!! It has the perfect mixture of fruit and the strawberry pieces give it a great texture.
Chelsi I.
My favorite flavor! Strawberry banana! So fruity and creamy! I’ve always loved Yoplait and now I can share this yummy goodness with my kids who love it also!
❤Tomi❤ K.
Rockford
It tastes amazing but has a slight hint of boring. Everyone does strawberry banana. The shape of the container is helpful because you can get every drop out.
Marissa S.
Greensburg, PA
So yummy! Eat is for breakfast or just as a snack! It’s pretty affordable! I use it for smoothies as well and makes them even yummier! Definitely recommend!
Valerie L.
Upland
I have always eaten yoplait yogurt since I was a child and it never gets old. They have a great variety of flavors and there is always something new to try.
Kyra W.
Orlando, FL
I love this flavor. It is my go to!!! It makes a yummy base for a smoothie or protein shake. Yummy with granola on top. Perfect and easy on the go breakfast!
Dyan G.
This product is great for a light snack and for on-the-go. You can them at almost any food store. They come individually or in packets. Heathy as any yogurt.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart