BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Amy D.
Clearwater
This yogurt is very smooth and full of flavor. Its a great mixture of strawberry and banana flavor. Add a little granola and its an awesome afternoon snack!
Bethani T.
Moody, AL
This is my all time favorite I could eat it for ever meal and snack!! It has the perfect mixture of fruit and the strawberry pieces give it a great texture.
Maranda M.
Weirton, WV
Yoplait has always been the brand if yogurt I have liked the best. They have a wide variety of flavors. The strawberry banana is one of my favorite flavors.
Jasmine M.
I love yoait yogurt especially strawberry banana. I mean who doesn’t ? Yoplait has been around for a while and is well known I’m sure everyone has tried this
Tina S.
Ostrander
I will buy the very large one for my husband and the smaller ones for my children, I find that they are pretty affordable and good value for what is offered.
Amber M.
Favorite flavor is strawberry banana ! Very smooth not to thick . has little strawberries to give it that pop of flavor ! Love Yoplait only yogurt I buy ! ❤
Shannon M.
Morrisdale
This is a family favorite at my house. Great snack at any time of the day. Also a great item to put in our lunch boxes. A healthy addition to our daily meal.
Ariel R.
This is my favorite yogurt. Not only does it taste great but the calorie count is low! I usually have it for breakfast and it keeps me full until lunch time
Elizabeth R.
montebello
Have had this since i could remember i love this brand and always have to have some in my fridge. Since im not much of a dairy consumer this makes up for it.
FranYiisabel C.
Pasadena
What better then a yoghurt in yhe morning for breakfast or a snack i think iv been eating Yoplait yoghurt for ever and i have never changed brands get stuff
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart