BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Bethani T.
Moody, AL
This is my all time favorite I could eat it for ever meal and snack!! It has the perfect mixture of fruit and the strawberry pieces give it a great texture.
Janna R.
Groton, MA
Yoplait is my favorite yogurt brand. I love how creamy it is and how many different flavors you can find. Every one I've tried is delicious and well priced.
jaimie S.
West Allis, WI
Its overall a decent yogurt, but not outstanding. Great flavor and a healthy option, however I am not a fan of the strawberry chunks that I occasionally get.
Tatiana T.
Smooth tasting. Not too bold. Great to add to smoothies. I have ate this yogurt since I was 5, great flavor with strawberry chunks. Very affordable at publix
Yaira G.
Hialeah, FL
Este yogurt es muy rico, se predetermined degustar como Merienda y es saludable. El sabor es muy rico y la consistencia es espesa pero agradable al paladar.
Maria S.
Salem
I love a lot of flavors of yoplait yogurt. This and the original, and plain strawberry are my favorites. I could eat this all day if I had the chance.
Janai B.
Los Angeles
tastes like the actual thing. doesn't have a lot of sugar. has a wide variety to shops from. it is affordable. they are creamy and not to water or to thick.
Trinidee K.
Homedale
We love the flavor, my husband eats them before work. I eat them as a snack during the days while my son has his yogurt. The fruit in it as well is amazing!
Tina S.
Ostrander
I will buy the very large one for my husband and the smaller ones for my children, I find that they are pretty affordable and good value for what is offered.
Chanel S.
Ny
Honest this is a really tasty product it tastes really good and I eat it everyday I will continue to eat it because it has so much flavor and taste so great
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?