BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Rachel G.
This yogurt is ok. It is really cheap but has a decent amount of fat and sugar. The flavor isn't great. I like to put them in smoothies. The flavor isn't great. I really just wouldn't recommend them over other options.
Cecilia M.
These are well-known. I love these however sometimes I wished they tasted less sugary. Sometimes they have a grainy taste but for the most part, I like this brand. I usually get the strawberry or peach flavors.
Hannah B.
This is hands down the best yogurt you can buy! The price is very reasonable! The taste is so smoothe and full of flavor and its a great brand for the whole family.
Stacy L.
I️ buy these for my kids and they love it . It’s a favorite in the family. It comes with just enough and it’s not expensive at all. I️ would recommend this to all my friends and family .
Karrah R.
W Carrollton, OH
The best yogurt I've ever ate hands down!!! I eat it every morning and is a great addition to my breakfast! Love the strawberry banana flavor! Price is great and usually has deals 10/10
Janelle R.
Rolling Prairie
I LOVE YoPlait Yogurt! I eat the strawberry, peach, mixed berry, and key lime. I take one container everyday for lunch and mix Nature Valley granola into it. Look forward to it everyday!
Mayra M.
Ellenton Fl
Yoplait strawberry and banana is the best. When I go grocery shopping I usually get 10 (for 5 days). I have two a day. And all I can say is that they are delicious.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
I love yoplait yogurt. Whenever I am shopping for healthy snacks for myself and my family; I stop by the dairy case to grab snack packs of yogurt to take to work it school.
Adrienne W.
Cincinnati
Always tastes great, I also love how there’s a million flavors to choose from. I buy this yogurt every grocery trip, the lite variety is a healthier choice and still tastes just as good.
Kayla M.
Cloquet, MN
I personally do not like yogurt, but my boyfriend gets this every week we go shopping and he loves it! The price is good, since he doesn't like to spend alot, so it fits his budget.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?