BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Ivette R.
Love the yogurt ever since I was little. My favorite flavor and I buy this in bulk pack. Very filling snack and only 100 calories. Can't be beat for the price.
kristen_ivey I.
I like this yogurt.  It's a great "anytime" snack.  My kids enjoy this flavor.  Great value compared to similar products.  I will continue to purchase this yogurt.
Ximena R.
Sacramento
It has a good creamy soft starwberry bannana flavor great to go snack doesn't make you feel stuffed and great to take on the go as long as it's somewhere cool.
Thuy-Linh N.
I love the taste of this Yoplait yogurt! It's sweet and you cannot go wrong with strawberry and banana flavor (unless you're allergic, for which I apologize).
Mariangelys G.
Revere
If original strawberry is not in stock this would be my go to flavor out of them all :) Not really into banana flavored anything but this is my only exception.
Lisa H.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my favorite brand of yogurt. I mean where can you really go wrong with yogurt? It taste great, and packaging looks cool. It's just a really good time.
gigi w.
Glendale, AZ
I love yoplait yogurt! This has been part of my breakfast for such a long time! Mix it in with some granola and it’s the perfect healthy way to start your day.
Reese B.
Strawberry Banana Yoplait Yogurt is pretty yummy! If you can find them on sale then they can be a bargain, but sometimes they're overpriced. Very yummy though.
Merrose A.
Pasadena
My favorite is the mango yoplait and the strawberry one. Yoplait is my favorite yogurt of all time. It has a very rich flavor and makes me like eating yogurt.
Nikki B.
Scottsboro
My favorite yogurt. The flavor variety is what keeps me coming back. Because of that I was able to get my very picky child to try yogurt and now she loves it.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart