BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Merrose A.
Pasadena
My favorite is the mango yoplait and the strawberry one. Yoplait is my favorite yogurt of all time. It has a very rich flavor and makes me like eating yogurt.
Andrea G.
Orlando, FL
Este yogurt es uno de mis favoritos el sabor y la textura son excelentes y el precio es muy accesible yo suelo comprarlo en walmart que tienen el mejor precio
Steffanie  H.
Buena Vista, GA
This is a very good tasting yogurt. It is affordable and low fat. You can't get much better than that you can find it basically anywhere you shop. It is Great.
Karen R.
Love this stuff. Grew up with this always in my fridge. Taste great and many different options to choose from but strawberry banana will always be my favorite.
Kellie P.
Ravenna, OH
My kids absolute favorite yoghurt. They love all the different kinds they can choose from. They especially love the ones that have cookies that you can add in.
Sarah M.
Atwater , CA
I personally don’t eat yogurt but my 3-year old son loves it. I get the variety packs for him usually but he really likes the strawberry banana flavor as well
Tamia P.
This is the best yogurt ever !! Great for breakfast when you are on a diet!! Love how the banana and strawberry sets off fireworks in your mouth when eating !!
Breonaaaa. b.
lusby
Great yogurt! Not as sweet as the others but it’s very light and creamy! It also fills you up in the morning. I recommend this for a light breakfast or snack!
Lauren V.
Downey , CA
Such an amazing taste ! And a great price! Taste natural like real strawberry banana ! Bought this one from Walmart and I love it and always come back for more
Joselyn🌻 G.
These are the perfect size and portion to take anywhere. I like to stock on these and take them to school because I can eat it in class and it won't take long.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart