BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Lorena C.
Perkins, MI
Always a fan of this yogurt. Always taste good whatever flavor I get. It's very affordable with such great taste. Every time I get this my son just eats it all.
Deya K.
My son is 2 and has sensory processing disorder and it's really hard to find something that he will eat. These are the only brand he will eat . Witch is amazing
Haley C.
Hamden , CT
Strawberry Banana is one of my favorite flavors. I love the little chunks of strawberries with every spoonful. It has a nice creamy texture and very affordable!
Kyrie💙Schaeffer S.
Kingsburg, CA
My husbands favorite yogurt. If these are not in the fridge that’s the day he’ll froze over. He loves them. Have light chunks. I am not a fan so I eat the whips
🎀💓🍬experiment #.
brooklyn
great product! especially for snacking! would recommend for whenever youre looking for something sweet, affordable and small! Yoplait never fails to satisfy me.
Katie S.
Creamy yogurt, great flavor. Not too much fruit but enough to add to the overall texture. I like that it doesn't contain aspartame and is my go to yogurt brand.
Dayna D.
Yoplait is so good. The texture is so smooth and creamy. You can eat it with a straw or a spoon or just drink it. All the flavors are delicious. Spot on flavors
Tonya P.
Fairfax, VA
My whole family loves the French vanilla flavored yoplait cups. They are extremely affordable and healthy! We buy them at any grocery store and would recommend.
Mary K.
Summerville, GA
My husband absolutely loves this yogurt. He would eat it for every meal if possible. If you like strawberries, bananas, and yogurt then i definitely recommend !
Tascha C.
Hanna City, IL
Creamy and smooth, full of flavor. Love to stock up when they are on sale, add to a nice healthy granola as a milk replacement but still get dairy in the diet
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart