BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
ozz a.
San Angelo
The your gut yoplait is so delicious I buy a big pack when I go grocery shopping. Everyone one I. My household loves them so much. I recommend your gut yoplait.
Ethan M.
Mingo Jct, OH
As a house hold with multiple people from a 1 year old to someone who's really old this is a great snack for all. It's a good buy when you buy as much as we do.
Shai B.
Kentwood, MI
I’ve been loving this brand an flavor since I can remember. My mom has been buying it for years. Very consistent with texture and taste. Never a disappointment.
Mary K.
Summerville, GA
My husband absolutely loves this yogurt. He would eat it for every meal if possible. If you like strawberries, bananas, and yogurt then i definitely recommend !
Krista H.
Rainelle
Tastes great! My daughter and fiance love it and the singles are always on sale!! It's healthy and just great to find something so good that my family will eat.
Dayna D.
Yoplait is so good. The texture is so smooth and creamy. You can eat it with a straw or a spoon or just drink it. All the flavors are delicious. Spot on flavors
Alexis M.
Acworth , GA
LOVE THESE 😍 I’ve tried the peaches flavor, Oreos and cream flavor, strawberry kiwi 😍 I absolutely love these yo. I eat one every morning and it tastes so good!
🎀💓🍬experiment #.
brooklyn
great product! especially for snacking! would recommend for whenever youre looking for something sweet, affordable and small! Yoplait never fails to satisfy me.
Christine R.
Bronx, NY
Taste so great I always buy these I love them

I might get some more tonite I love the smooth creamy taste with pieces of strasherry so yummy and healthy for you
Katie S.
Creamy yogurt, great flavor. Not too much fruit but enough to add to the overall texture. I like that it doesn't contain aspartame and is my go to yogurt brand.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart