BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Asia M.
Miramar, FL
I eat these all the time when I get hungry and they're a great substitute for food. Yes!!! By it hurt you said it's one of the best decision you would make LOL.
Amanda A.
Vallejo
This is the go to yogurt or just plain strawberry. This is sweet and filling after going to the gym if you don't want to stuff yourself with a full course meal.
candy v.
Woodland , CA
Has a good taste to it. Love how it has strawberry chunks, I got mine at Walmart and it was a reasonable price. It has good flavor and it's a good size serving.
Ethan M.
Mingo Jct, OH
As a house hold with multiple people from a 1 year old to someone who's really old this is a great snack for all. It's a good buy when you buy as much as we do.
Alexis M.
Acworth , GA
LOVE THESE 😍 I’ve tried the peaches flavor, Oreos and cream flavor, strawberry kiwi 😍 I absolutely love these yo. I eat one every morning and it tastes so good!
Michaela R.
Everett
This stuff is really good to have. It's healthy but very tasty. It's the only brand I find really good and strong in taste. It taste what it's suppose to be. (:
Krista H.
Rainelle
Tastes great! My daughter and fiance love it and the singles are always on sale!! It's healthy and just great to find something so good that my family will eat.
Teia H.
Oakdale, LA
I love this yogurt so much. Been eating for years. Smooth light tasty recipe. Just five starts. Wonderful flavor. Everything about it is delicious! Buy buy BUY!
ozz a.
San Angelo
The your gut yoplait is so delicious I buy a big pack when I go grocery shopping. Everyone one I. My household loves them so much. I recommend your gut yoplait.
Deisi R.
These are the best yogurts ive tasted. These are not expensive and have a natural strawberry flavor to it. Its very delicious. They can work as a morning snack!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart