BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jackie P.
Bradenton
So delicious! I love this yogurt so much. It’s definitely one of my favorites. I can eat this all day.
Jill A.
Warren
Absolutely love the smooth, sweet texture of Yoplait! Strawberry banana is a favorite in our house!
Tanya S.
Somerset
❤️ the consistency level(not too watered down nor thick). Flavor combinations are equally blended.
Lindsey S.
Joplin, MO
I love Yoplait yogurt. It is affordable and I love the light variety for a low calorie snack.
Mustafa N.
I love the blend of banana and strawberries together it complements each other so well
Esperanza P.
Arlington , TX
I personally love this product everything about it is just amazing I positive it will not disappoint. the quality is just amazing it has great values and I will always get this product because it just absolutely love it the price is not even bad.
Krista H.
Rainelle
Tastes great! My daughter and fiance love it and the singles are always on sale!! It's healthy and just great to find something so good that my family will eat.
Amanda A.
Vallejo
This is the go to yogurt or just plain strawberry. This is sweet and filling after going to the gym if you don't want to stuff yourself with a full course meal.
Sabrina D.
I love this yogurt, it’s delicious. I usually eat it with granola but i can also eat it plain since the flavor is so good even my whole family loves this brand.
Teia H.
Oakdale, LA
I love this yogurt so much. Been eating for years. Smooth light tasty recipe. Just five starts. Wonderful flavor. Everything about it is delicious! Buy buy BUY!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart