BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Maria P.
Love the chunks of strawberries in this. Tastes so good! Has a good consistency not super thick but not super runny either. Good value and would recommend it to others! Available at any grocery store
I love the taste of this yogurt. Great for a late night sweet treat without all of the fat and calories.I will always stick to this brand . They have a variety of great flavors. They are really healthy so what could beat that ?
Shaun G.
I love yoplait original yogurt! It tastes great and is good for me too! When I want a quick snack or added nutrition for breakfast I reach for yoplait in my refrigerator.
Diana U.
Manteca, CA
Great tasting yogurt. However the bits of strawberry feel weird on my tongue. I would appreciate it if there were no bits of strawberry. But this yogurt tastes great!
Bev S.
Yoplait was the first brand of yogurt that I bought.  I like all the different flavors but my favorite one is ghe whipped lemon meringue one.  They are often on sale at the market whrre I shop.
Kayla W.
Surprise , AZ
I am not a fan of yogurt but my daughter loves these little yogurt containers! All the flavors they have, the sizes, the prices are great! Also very good for on the go!
Kayla R.
This has a good taste and does not have the strawberry pieces inside the yogurt.  It does have a good valence of both strawberry and bananas. I bought this from my local grocery store. To me, this product is better than the regular strawberry. I do recommend this to others.
Abby F.
Cottage Grove, MN
This is the only flavor of Yoplait that I actually like. I prefer yogurt that does not have chunks of fruit in it. Overall, I like the taste because it is very sweet.
Diana M.
Manchester, CT
Delicious! Nice and creamy! I love the variety of flavors! Super affordable and can always find coupons! Different variety of options for specific dietary needs!
Sharell T.
S Hackensack, NJ
I've always loved this brand. Their Whips are my absolute favorites. They also have Yocrunch which has yogurt and crunchy stuff!! It is my go to after workout snack.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?