BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Whitney C.
A staple of my lunchbox as a child, and my favorite breakfast food as an adult. Mix it with some granola, and it's the perfect thing to get you ready for the day.
Hannah C.
Piketon
All time favorite brand of Yogurt! Low prices, high quality, very delicious and you forget that it's healthy for you! My whole family absolutely loves this brand!
Elisa L.
Chicago
As a chIld my mother had a very hard time getting me to eat dairy products and she forced me to try the original yoplay and it's been a hit since. This right here got me hooked on all yogurts lol
💋Myla💋 r.
Indianapolis
Tastes like a fruit smoothie and is very very tasty would recommend to all.Do not eat if you are allergic to bananas or other products listed in the ingredients.
Fabian B.
Indio
This yogurt is really good, this has a perfect blend of strawberry and yogurt combined in this package and the price is really well for the quality of the yogurt
Graciela R.
North Hollywood, CA
The flavor is great! Typically I eat this during my breakfast or my lunch. It has little banana and strawberry pieces too. Overall, it's very yummy and filling 😊
Colleen M.
You gon have to go a head and buy These by bulk cause they fye !! They are probably the yummiest yogurt ever and they have lots of flavors and multipack options !  10/10 recommended to everrrryone
Hannah B.
Bemidji, MN
CLASSIC yogurt! I thinks it's hard to beat such a yummy yogurt for such a good price! You can usually get them for about $.50! They are not known for being healthy but WHO CARES cause they are delicious! My kids love them!
Sana A.
These taste so good! I have been eating these from the time I was a little girl especially this specific flavor. They go on sale at times and are very affordable that we would get a ton for the whole family.
Nicole R.
I'm a big fan of strawberries overall so therefore I really enjoy this yogurt. What's even better about it is that it's low fat. I eat one of these yogurts everyday as a snack.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart