BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sierra M.
Vale
I have had all sorts of the Yoplait yogurt sit because they can be found pretty much everywhere and I love most of them but the chocolate whips yogurt [product:yoplait-whips!-chocolate-mousse-style-chocolate-lowfat-yogurt-mousse] is definitely not what I expected and it's probably one of the only Yoplait yogurts that I do not like
Jessa M.
Lomita, CA
This has been my favorite since I was a kid. Great flavor and taste, it’s always my go to. Very affordable I always buy multiple at once bc there’s always a deal for them!
Jennifer L.
Annandale
This is the most basic yogurt flavor but probably one of the best. Yoplait yogurt is so smooth and creamy yet so cheap! I usually get at least 10 each time I pick them up.
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
Great taste.  Have bought this and many other flavors for myself as well as my 3 year old daughter.  I don't care for the Whipped version but the original is great.  And, there's never any of that watery build up on top.  I do not like the foil lid although it seems to have improved recently.
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
This is one of my favourite kinds of yogurt, the mix of fruity flavours and smooth blend is just great. These taste pretty amazing and I'd eat a whole package by myself if I was able to. I'd recommend if you're a fan of yogurt. They have many different flavour varieties and are pretty cheap, too, big score.
Mami P.
Sun Valley
It's a delicious yogurt and a very good brand they always have good prices and many flavors never fails me especially there is always something like a new flavor to try it has pieces of real strawberrys and bananas in in it smooth and doesn't taste nasty like most low fat yogurts do definitely recommend
Brooke H.
Clinton
Great yogurt. I love it. It taste so good and very very healthy for you. It is more than affordable. Not expensive at all. I am a repeat customer. I will always buy again. It is my go to yogurt.
Mini F.
Only yogurt my husband will eat! They always have great sales and prices. My husband loves the strawberry banana and the peach.
He uses them in smoothies, as is and much more!
Great to go option, lunch option and snack option!
Jasmin E.
Belton, SC
My favorite product ! I love the taste , how long it last in the refrigerator with out expiring like others, it’s healthy . Not watered down like some , you can find this for a good price at a lot of store I like to purchases cases of it at once way cheaper , I’d recommend to all my yogurt lovers & my daughter of one absolutely loves them !
Alex M.
Lehi, UT
Delicious flavor, not artificial tasting! Good consistency. Great price point—and I can pretty much always trust that with yoplait, I’m getting a delicious product.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?