BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Miguel H.
Chicago , IL
Best yogurt brand other. Best taste and price all in one package. Aside from their other flavors this flavor is the best and it always tastes fresh and soothing to eat every morning with breakfast or as a snack.
Daniela V.
Perris, CA
The texture of the yogurt is so rich and creamy. At times there are some chunks of strawberries that give it a taste to it. Overall, I enjoy the strawberry flavored yogurts. So delicious! I buy them at Walmart.
Zahraa A.
RICHMOND HILL, ON
love this! Great breakfast, snack or dessert! Very smooth and comes in many other flavours! Tastes amazing love the strawberry and banana flavours! Good price! Would buy again!
Alyssa D.
San Leandro, CA
I love this yogurt. It is very sweet and has a great taste! I wouldn't say it is necessarily health though so if thats what you are going for I would skip out on this product.
Samantha C.
York, PA
I love yogurt! It tastes so good and is always such a good snack for anytime during the day! Yoplait always has such good flavors to choose from so I always buy them in bulk!
Taylor K.
warrenton
I dislike the way this low fat yogurt taste. I'm not a fan of low fat yogurt. It has an okay taste but I think you should pay a bit more for a cream one. I wouldn't buy again.
Kaitlin S.
Joplin, MO
This is so so yummy!! Yogurt is one of my favorite snacks and I’ve eaten this kind for as long as I can remember. I especially love putting sliced bananas and granola with it.
Emma L.
Pharr, TX
My sons dr recommended yogurt to help him with his immune system. He enjoys eating the yopliat yogurts and will not stop eating them. Does not cause him get sick from his tummy and he enjoys the assortment of flavors yoplait offers.
Kayla C.
Adel
I always stick with what’s in my comfort zone and this is definitely it! 😍😍 I love the basic flavors of Yoplait but also they have other flavors that are just as amazing! 💙
Diana C.
Los Angeles
Love this yogurt everyone in my family enjoys it as well the flavor in this is amazing usually find it in any grocery store super affordable for anyone and free with wic
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart