BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Crystal C.
Very affordable and smooth taste. You can purchase this product at almost any grocery store. The taste is right on to the flavor you get and very healthy. No many calories. I wouldn’t add anything else to this product is great the way it is
Nika K.
Bloomington, IN
It is a cheap yogurt if you are on a budget but if you have money to spare I would not recommend it. Not as healthy as some other one out there. Very sweet if you are into that.
Keisha A.
I don't care for bananas, but this strawberry banana yogurt is so good! Light and creamy. I like to add granola to mine. Great flavor and an easy healthy snack for on the go or for lunch.
Miguel H.
Best yogurt brand other. Best taste and price all in one package. Aside from their other flavors this flavor is the best and it always tastes fresh and soothing to eat every morning with breakfast or as a snack.
DeAnna V.
Crawfordsville
I'm not much on yogurt myself. I often they it because it smells so good. I can tell you I can buy fifty of those things and my kids will hv it gone I n two three days no kiddin
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Samantha C.
York, PA
I love yogurt! It tastes so good and is always such a good snack for anytime during the day! Yoplait always has such good flavors to choose from so I always buy them in bulk!
Daniela V.
Perris, CA
The texture of the yogurt is so rich and creamy. At times there are some chunks of strawberries that give it a taste to it. Overall, I enjoy the strawberry flavored yogurts. So delicious! I buy them at Walmart.
Alyssa D.
San Leandro, CA
I love this yogurt. It is very sweet and has a great taste! I wouldn't say it is necessarily health though so if thats what you are going for I would skip out on this product.
Aleanette D.
I’m not a big yogurt fan but when I eat yogurt I pick yo plait it’s so delicious and it’s low fat which is a big plus. This is probably the only brand I would buy for yogurt.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart