BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
RyAnna B.
These are any easy yummy snack or quick meal, love the variety of flavors and textures that are offered keeps me coming back. The price is great can stock up for cheap
Lara A.
Peoria, AZ
Yoplait yogurt tastes great! It's not too sweet and makes for a great healthy and quick snack. The individual yogurts and larger packs are both affordable. My favorite flavor is the strawberry yogurt they make!
Amber R.
Clayton
This remind me of a smoothie but it yogurt form. All the flavors just explode in my mouth all at once. This is my most favorite flavor and I definitely prefer it
Jessica F.
Auburn, AL
So good! You can never go wrong with yoplait! Super yummy and always fresh and tastes soooo good. Perfect for those mornings you’re in a hurry and need a quick on the go breakfast!
Katia V.
Omg , all time favorite. Great for snacking on the go . It taste great , no bad after taste at ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!! The value is great and I also love the packing . Flavaaaaaa is on point 💪🏽😏😏😏😏😏 I would most def get this again 💗😁 delicious and sweet
Bayli L.
Holden, MA
This one is my husbands favorite yogurt. We've tried tons of different greek yogurts but we seem to always come back to yoplait! Strawberry banana is a go to.
Kara H.
Melrose, MN
This is our usual go-to yogurt, and the whole family loves it! My daughter has Yoplait for breakfast almost every morning! Healthy, delicious, and enough in a cup to fill you up!
Liam S.
Morgantown
Delicious yogurt that's the perfect way to start your morning of a midday snack! I don't normally like yogurt because of the consistency, but Yoplait is very smooth and enjoyable!
Crystal C.
Very affordable and smooth taste. You can purchase this product at almost any grocery store. The taste is right on to the flavor you get and very healthy. No many calories. I wouldn’t add anything else to this product is great the way it is
LaTasha B.
Hartville, OH
I'm a huge texture person , so eating yogurt is hard but Yoplait seems to have the best flavor, also we use them in homemade sorbet and it's a perfect combo. Or even yogurt pie ♡
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart