BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Shakeria G.
Valdosta
This is my favorite I love it I would eat it all day and i like the orange ice cream kind is very good to but it comes down smooth when you eat it and it's have bits of strawberry in it which I really like cause I like strawberry and bananas so that's the mean reason why.
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The Original Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt flavor has been a staple in my daily diet for years. Honestly, I've been eating this yogurt since I was a little girl. I've found no reason to switch to any other flavor because this one is like a part of my DNA now :)
Elizabeth W.
I love this brand of yogurt. I always have. It is very tasty and affordable on my tight budget. The variety is good and it is good for you. I am bias to strawberry as being the best. I think Kroger needs more variety of choosing but it wont stop me from buying it.
Chrissy L.
Houston
Creamy fruit blast in your mouth I love this yogurt. It is more flavorful than most yogurt and always have deals when I go into the store. Tons of flavor pack in with little fruit pieces in it.
Lauren S.
Leitchfield, KY
I absolutely love this and the texture and consistency of this yogurt. i used to only like whipped yogurt but I have acquired this yogurt. It is a great early morning snack with the active and live cultures that I need. My only wish is that it had a lot less carbs.
Amber F.
The strawberry flavored yogurt is a staple go to. Make trying to eat better simple. The packaging makes it great for the go as well. I also like that this brand is  easily found In most grocery store near you. I've recommended to friends and they love yet too
Heather M.
Bay Saint Louis
Very good! The strawberry banana are my favorite. The kids love the despicable me yogurt. Every time we want yogurt this is the kind we get. Good price and better than anything else I have tried.  I will always get this brand of yogurt for me and my kids.
Lauren H.
Green Lane, PA
This is a staple in our house hold. Great flavor and they don’t jip you on fruit pieces! I get mine at our local grocery store and they often have sales like 20 for 10 or something similar! Great for breakfast or a snack or as a side for lunch! So many great flavors!!!
Allison W.
Washington, DC
I have a cup of this yogurt everyday on my way to class. I've never really been much of a breakfast person but this fills me up without being too heavy. Its a great source of protein and it tastes great! I plan to buy it over and over again from my local grocery store
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
One of the best yogurts and yogurt flavors there is. Lowfat and still tastes amazing. I bought it at kroger because they always have sales going on. It does not taste chalky like some other brands of yogurt. You can add granola or oats. Excellent taste. Lots of variety
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?