BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Larissa O.
Burr ridge , IL
Love me some great yogurt. Yogurt is so easy to just grab and go. I’m a college student so it’s nice just to grab one on the way out to class. I love this brand because every flavor tastes amazing and it helps to keep a healthy breakfast routine even when your busy like i am.
Amber D.
Kingsland
My kids and I love anything that has to do with banana and strawberry. This yogurt is a perfect blend of both. Neither fruit over powers the other so it is a perfect balance. My little ones can eat a few containers in one sitting they love it that much!  Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Sheira H.
Orlando, Florida
I love fruits so much and this is such an easy way to kick off your sandals and snack on some cold fruit yogurt. The fact it comes in so many different varieties of flavors  means you never have to worry about eating the same thing. The yogurt is so light and smooth.
Naomi E.
North Providence
Taste delicious while being nutritious in every category! Highly recommend to anybody trying to eat healthier Andy if feeling like your about to pass out this really fills you up I suggest to anyone who loves strawberries or bananas to try this flavor because it rocks!
Sasha A.
Taste delicious and I like the simplicity behind it; nothing crazy or fancy. But if you don’t like the yogurt by itself, adding more fruit helps. And I mix this yogurt with my smoothies all the time to make a fruitier taste. Also supports women’s PH, which is a plus!
Harbin G.
Peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great yogurt, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many yogurt and this one definitely makes it into my fridge. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget to have it cold, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Maria J.
San Francisco, CA
I love it its a great on the go snack, especially when im in a rush in the morning. Love the great fresh taste of fruits and the diffrent viriety they have not to mention how inexpensive it is and whats even better is i can find it at my local grocerry store
barb c.
girard
I love it.It is the best yogurt.It is my go to yogurt.It is a very healthy product that I use on a regular basis.I am a huge fan of yoplait and a regular customer.The variety of flavors are amazingly good.I would highly recommend this product and flavor to others.
Jordan L.
Portage
Smooth texture that is classic non-Greek yogurt. The strawberry flavor is very prevalent, though I feel like it could use more banana. More sugar than seems necessary and can very much taste the sweetness. Overall would recommend, but not your healthiest option.
avhersong G.
Weslaco, TX
This yogurt is very creamy and delicious! I’ve been purchasing this yogurt for years. My kids love it too! They will for it when we’re out! I love the variety of flavors. These are a healthier choice than candy or soda!  Definitely buying again.  Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart