BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Alysia B.
Garden City, MO
Who doesn't love yoplait. It's such a healthy snack and helps keep your body balanced with the ingredients. Vanilla and cherry check cake are another of my favorites😬
Shawnda L.
Federalsburg, MD
When I know it's going to be a busy day, I make sure to grab a few of these to keep me satisfied.  It's smooth and sweet.  The nutritional numbers are perfect for me.
Lillian G.
Garden City
These are really good and healthy. I have purchased these at Walmart and at Dillon's. Thye are healthy. The price is good. There is also a variety of several flavors.
💙Blue💙✌ A.
Mcdonough, GA
This is actually my favorite yogurt I but this twice a week in a full 12 pack .it comes in all different flavors and tastes very rich.Strawberry is my favorite
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Is a classic yogurt thick not too creamy, flavors are nice. Inexpensive usually on sale for .50 cents in most grocery stores, Walmart and Target stores as well. Comes in many different flavors. Easy snack to take in a commute
Katelyn C.
Great yogurt for on the go. An even better snack or late night snack. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be a repeat customer because of the excellent value.
Roneisha L.
St louis
Strawberry by itself is way more amazing. It gives you a good feeling that your eating right. Affordable and that's mainly what people look for when shopping for food
DeMarsh R.
My favorite type of yogurt!! I always buy the strawberry banana kind. It goes perfect in all the smoothies i make. And it's the perfect snack to eat any time of day.
Rosa M.
Kinston, NC
One of my favorite yogurts!! Banana and strawberry is my favorite flavors too. And if you have WIC you can get a big container of it in food lion. It’s not too expensive either without wic.
Ashley G.
Lamoni
Loved it! I've actually tried all different flavors. Flavors are are in nice varieties. Strawberry and kiwi is my fav. I've tried other brands and this is my favorite
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart