BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kara H.
Gaffney
Yum!
I love this yogurt! It is very smooth and creamy. It has pieces of strawberrys in it and the bannanna flavor isnt overwhelming like in most products containing it.
Taylor C.
Loganville , GA
These yogurts are my go-to snacks when I have a busy schedule. The texture isn’t too creamy or too solid. I really appreciate the variety of flavors and like the packaging. They are easy to open and easy to eat!
Ashley G.
Lamoni
Loved it! I've actually tried all different flavors. Flavors are are in nice varieties. Strawberry and kiwi is my fav. I've tried other brands and this is my favorite
Hannah B.
Morganton
Very creamy, taste delicious, and is a healthy snack! It’s the perfect size for a on the go lifestyle, not being too bulky for a lunchbox. It taste better than the competition and has a added health benefits. 10/10.
Ashley S.
Okmulgee
This is a household favorite. Whether it's for a snack or to make smoothies I don't feel guilty giving it to my kids. It's cost effective and doesn't break the bank!
Roneisha L.
St louis
Strawberry by itself is way more amazing. It gives you a good feeling that your eating right. Affordable and that's mainly what people look for when shopping for food
💙Blue💙✌ A.
Mcdonough, GA
This is actually my favorite yogurt I but this twice a week in a full 12 pack .it comes in all different flavors and tastes very rich.Strawberry is my favorite
Kendra G.
Phoenix, AZ
I eat one every morning on my way to work. Helps me get started on my day when I have no time to eat. Also great for a random snack through out the day. I love this!
DeMarsh R.
My favorite type of yogurt!! I always buy the strawberry banana kind. It goes perfect in all the smoothies i make. And it's the perfect snack to eat any time of day.
Christine B.
Coral Springs , FL
Great to grab if your in a rush and need a light snack to school or work. Also a great late night snack for people with night cravings but don’t want to feel guilty.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?