BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
melinda m.
Saint Paul, MN
Our family really loves this yogurt. It's taste good and the texture and consistency are the best. My grandson who is 1 year old eats it almost daily. He loves strawberry.
Stephanie C.
Fletcher
My favorite brand of yogurt. I've eaten yoplait since i was a kid. It's a great healthy snack or breakfast food. There are many different flavors to appease all consumers!
James I.
Michigan City
These are the best and most amazing morning snacks since yogurt is one of my favorite foods and a healthy snak I usually choose the Yoplait yogurt for my morning breakfast
Lola W.
Hinesville
OMG😍😍 This snack a great on the go food, imagine when u got to go to work and u got 5 minutes on the clock.You get a spoon and this present for heaven and you with be set.
Alexis G.
Classic flavor! Who doesn't love the combination of strawberry and banana?! I love that it's not too sweet and still has that tart bite. But it satisfies my sweet cravings!
Karen W.
Belle Plaine, MN
I like the strawberry a lot more without the banana. There’s always strawberry chunks in the strawberry one, and the banana flavoring in this yogurt tastes very artificial
Kizzie D.
Winona
My daughter loves this stuff shes only 5 and eats at least 4 a day she always have one for a snack the only way I can get her to eat something else is when I don't buy it.
Hannah R.
Rome, GA
Classic snack. Nothing wrong with it and nothing spectacular. I'll definitely eat again. It is a healthy snack and personally you can freeze it as a substitute for icecream as well. Would recommend!
Christina C.
Lake City , FL
A wonderful tasting yogurt of many flavors to have in your kitchen for a tasty treat with probiotics or a snack. I love it packed in my lunch. Very good and a must have.
Kelsey N.
Kent
Most typical of the yoplait flavors I feel like. Most common you see at hotel breakfasts, grocery, etc. taste exactly like what you think it would. High sugar content tho
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart