BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jennifer C.
Maitland, FL
I love yoplait strawberry & bananayogurt! They have lots of flavors but that is my all time go to! It taste delicious and there's always a good deal. It's healthier than other snack & breakfast options!
Jackie N.
Lugoff, SC
Absolutely one of my favorite brands and flavors . My kids and I love this and it is hard to get teenagers to actually eat something healthy but I get this and they love it
Fatan C.
Sturtevant
I love this yogurt so much!!! The taste is always consistent! Another great thing about it is that it is both affordable and healthy! I normally get this yogurt at walmart!
Mollie G.
Lynchburg, VA
I LOVE YOPLAIT! Such great flavors and taste. I grab one for breakfast on my way out the door or I can grab one for a quick snack! And you can change which flavor you want!
Ezaria G.
Canoga Park
Absolutely love this! The whole reason why I'm addicted to yogurt! I honestly believe strawberry and banana go together so well! If u have't tried this, then you are definitely missing out
Erica B.
Covington, LA
Yummy, yummy, active cultures in my tummy. Great taste and a good snack when I'm craving something sweet but my hips are telling me eating that bag of skittles is no bueno.
Aerica F.
Kennesaw, GA
I love Yoplait's Strawberry Banana Yogurt! I have it almost every morning for breakfast with some granola! It's quick, healthy and something everyone in my family can enjoy
melinda m.
Saint Paul, MN
Our family really loves this yogurt. It's taste good and the texture and consistency are the best. My grandson who is 1 year old eats it almost daily. He loves strawberry.
Stephanie C.
Fletcher
My favorite brand of yogurt. I've eaten yoplait since i was a kid. It's a great healthy snack or breakfast food. There are many different flavors to appease all consumers!
ariana a.
This is my favorite yogurt ever I love how I could steal the fruit in my mouth and how it's so healthy for me and every girl out there totally recommend every girl to eat one of these for breakfast
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart