BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
James I.
Michigan City
These are the best and most amazing morning snacks since yogurt is one of my favorite foods and a healthy snak I usually choose the Yoplait yogurt for my morning breakfast
Lola W.
Hinesville
OMG😍😍 This snack a great on the go food, imagine when u got to go to work and u got 5 minutes on the clock.You get a spoon and this present for heaven and you with be set.
Talia H.
Burnsville, MN
Always my go-to snack. Great flavor while being very affordable. I have been purchasing this yogurt for years and even my kids love it. Can be bought at most grocery stores
Hannah R.
Rome, GA
Classic snack. Nothing wrong with it and nothing spectacular. I'll definitely eat again. It is a healthy snack and personally you can freeze it as a substitute for icecream as well. Would recommend!
Ariel R.
Mcdonough, GA
I love the taste of this yogurt. It’s a light snack or an on the go breakfast. It is affordable. This product has a variety of different flavors and it is healthy for you.
Kizzie D.
Winona
My daughter loves this stuff shes only 5 and eats at least 4 a day she always have one for a snack the only way I can get her to eat something else is when I don't buy it.
Melissa W.
Rock Hill , SC
While this isn't my absolute favorite flavor, it is a fan favorite in my house. We usually get a large combo pack that has this and harvest peach and they don't last long!
Sarah V.
Kelso, WA
All of YoPlaits yogurt is very good. I love the amount of flavors they have. The thickness is perfect. I am a repeat customer. It is good value. I love yogurt. I would recommend to others and I would buy again.
Vanessa P.
El Paso, TX
This yogurt has a perfect blend of both strawberry and banana, in some bites however, the strawberry can get to be a bit overpowering. It has a perfect blend of sweetness.
Karen W.
Belle Plaine, MN
I like the strawberry a lot more without the banana. There’s always strawberry chunks in the strawberry one, and the banana flavoring in this yogurt tastes very artificial
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart