BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Becca S.
Everyone is my house loves tougher!! We seriously go through tubs and containers of this yogurt every week! It’s always on our shopping list and everyone always wants to change up the flavors. We get it from Walmart every Friday when we go! It’s so cheap and amaizng!
Chasidy C.
This is the best yogurt out there! Love that it has chunks of strawberries on the bottom. It is better than any other product. It is very affordable! And i buy it at my local neighborhood frys or sometimes from Wal-Mart. And of course I would recommend it to others!
Brittany M.
My favorite brand of yogurt. The fruit pieces in each yogurt flavor I have tried are so fresh and so juicy. The yogurt itself is so creamy and so smooth. It’s also not a bad option if you’re trying to cut something out from your diet and want to replace it with this!
Amy♑️ R.
Ahh the original and most faved yogurt of all time! These are just so tasty and you definitely can taste the bananas and strawberries! I am a repeat customer and will continue to buy Yoplait I like the variety of flavors and defiantly will buy these again and again!
Jessica L.
These are one of the few snacks that the kids and I all like, and agree on.  It satisfies the sweet tooth but is better than ice-cream, cookies, or candies.  They're affordable and they have so many different flavors that it's easy not to get bored like we do when eating the same things over and over.
Nichole P.
Brownsville, PA
This is the only kind of yogurt our family purchases. We love how many different flavors are available and how often they offer new and delicious recipes. Everyone in my family uses Yoplait as their go to brand time and time again. By far the best yogurt out there.
Brianna S.
Willmar, MN
This yogurt is delicious! Made with real fruit & tastes so good! Super affordable and the packaging is so cute! I am a repeat customer. Tastes like strawberry banana! I highly recommend this product to others! Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I love this yogurt so much... strawberry and banana is one of my favorite flavors... It is so smooth and creamy... a great yogurt. I have always trusted this brand and loved every yogurt by it! They are all so good and affordable. I recommend every yogurt by this brand!
Alex P.
Wichita Falls, TX
I just adore the rich and creamy taste that is Original Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt.  It's rich texture and low calories is a perfect snack for a busy CPA.  Purchased at the Commissary, I tend to eat one a day.  I would definitely buy it again.
Saydee R.
I love these yopaits they have to be the best of all the products they are super delicious and good portion sizes. I love how there Is a wide range of flavor so it make sure it simpler when buying. You can really taste the actual fruit and I'd recommend this to all
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart