BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
tee-yah 😋.
This is my favorite flavor ever. It takes so good, they nailed the flavors. The yogurt even have strawberries in it. I purchase it from a local grocery store. I am a constant customer. Highly recommend this.
Tori R.
Danville, KY
You really can’t go wrong with this yogurt! Everyone in my family loves it and loves the strawberry chunks. It is healthy and gives you a energy boost to get through the morning.
Stacee G.
Green Bay, WI
I love to eat this Yoplait strawberry banana yogurt in the morning. There isn't much fat and it's a great, quick breakfast to start my day. My only complaint is the containers aren't bigger lol.
Carls💕 M.
Palmdale
The classic strawberry banana. Ive been eating this one since i was younger. Its a healthier option not the healthiest. You can pretty much buy this brand and this flavor at any grocery store or drugstore.
Yulianna R.
Brownsville, TX
I never forget this amazing tasty affordable yogurts you can find them anywhere great for snacks especially for the kiddos so satisfied with this product now with 25% less sugar highly recommend this product you will love it as much as i do.
Tara Lee G.
Good, the original go to yogurt. Can always find on sale and it always tastes good. Flavors taste like real fruit and great for smoothies. Can be found at any major grocery store.
Daisy O.
This is my favorite yogurt to snack on I love strawberry and banana it’s mg favorite my kids always love it it’s affordable at the store I always get it at Walmart. I would by this again anytime it’s very delicious my favorite and my kids. It’s small you can take it to work for a snack
briana j.
Saucier, MS
Me and my son which is four will have these for breakfast or snack. They have amazing flavors. They are also good to put in smoothies or add to granola. I buy these a lot and would recommend them to others
Alexis S.
Conway
The flavor is amazing and its very smooth. I bought this yogurt at target and walmart. It tastes just like fresh strawberries and bananas. It doesn’t compare its the best. I would recommend to yogurt lovers.
Ria J.
Olive Branch, MS
We love Yoplait yogurt at our house! It has pieces of fruit swirled into a fresh and creamy yogurt. It is light and enjoyable. A perfect start to a day or a perfect snack anytime.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart