BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Carls💕 M.
Palmdale
The classic strawberry banana. Ive been eating this one since i was younger. Its a healthier option not the healthiest. You can pretty much buy this brand and this flavor at any grocery store or drugstore.
Nicole R.
Mount Airy, MD
Always a flavor of yogurt and brand I trust and Buy. Taste like real strawberry and banana flavor which is something needed! Healthy and something you don't feel guilty about eating for snack or breakfast. Would always recommend this to others
Angelica L.
Defuniak Springs, FL
My most bought yogurt. Good for snacking and quick lunchbox packing. If my kids don't eat them alll first, then I'm lucky. The flavors are so yummy and I'll probably never purchase a different yogurt brand.
Citlally R.
I love the consistency of Yoplait yogurt. They are creamy and not too watery or too thick. In this particular strawberry flavor the chunks of strawberries are just the right size too.
Chanel S.
I would recommend this product. The different flavors are all awesome. The taste is rich in flavor. I've tried strawberry and banana that's my favorite as well as the blueberry
Mckenzie H.
Park Rapids
Taste of real strawberries, a creamy foam, and a great taste! I love this yogurt and take it as my go to snack when I am in a hurry or going to be late! Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a delicious and portable snack!!
Kim H.
Broken Arrow
Great flavors and huge variety. Me and my kids love the strawberry banana. Yoplait always tastes fresh and is very good for you. Nothing else compares. I will always buy yoplait
Tiffany G.
Williston
I'm not a big fan of yogurt, but these are so delicious.  They are always on sale for 50cent at krogers.. it has little chunks of strawberries in it too.! So yummy and affordable
caty a.
My favorite yogurt! I love this so much, I always make sure to buy it on sale. I wish the containers were different though. I feel as though I throw a lot of yogurt away when the spoon doesn't get it out.
kennedy s.
Cincinnati
this yogurt taste amazing and is very low in fat. if you are trying to cut down on carbs i would recommend eating this with another item low fat in substitution for a meal. i buy this product every week.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart