BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Emily H.
W Bloomfield, MI
One of my favorite yogurts! Great taste, good morning breakfast because it's fast and easy. I love the strawberry/ banana flavor! Super healthy and very affordable wherever you go and purchase the item.
Jennifer A.
Franklin, MA
I really enjoyed this yogurt, the taste of strawberry and bananas made my stomach every satisfied . Add some granola and you are good to go! I would recommend this product to any of my friends or family!
Tiffany G.
Williston
I'm not a big fan of yogurt, but these are so delicious.  They are always on sale for 50cent at krogers.. it has little chunks of strawberries in it too.! So yummy and affordable
Amber W.
Really tasty! The chunks of banana and strawberries are really tasty. Very affordable, although it is more costly than off brand, it is worth your money. It has a great value, and I am a repeat consumer.
Kathaleen C.
Nancy, KY
My favorite flavor of yoplait!! You cannot beat this for a healthy fast snack!!! Every time these go on sale at our local Kroger we stock up! Getting close to 50 tubs of it!! :)
Chanel S.
I would recommend this product. The different flavors are all awesome. The taste is rich in flavor. I've tried strawberry and banana that's my favorite as well as the blueberry
Diedre A.
Very good product. Would suggest this to anyone who ask. Very healthy for me and my kids. This is the brand I always buy from Walmart or Walgreen's. Great value and very tasty.
caty a.
My favorite yogurt! I love this so much, I always make sure to buy it on sale. I wish the containers were different though. I feel as though I throw a lot of yogurt away when the spoon doesn't get it out.
Bailey P.
Charlotte
I love yogurt first off. This is the known brand throughout all America I would say! It has a great value. I love when it goes on sale for $10/10. I would say it tastes like whichever flavor you decide you get. This product is creamy and very flavorful! I love it!
Erin H.
Draper, UT
You can’t go wrong with yoplait. I love the low fat yogurts because they taste really good without being too high in calories. I’ve been buying yoplait low fat yogurt for years.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?