BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Taylor H.
Hiram
Best yogurt ever! It's been a favorite of mine for years and you just cannot beat the value for the price - especially with sales! I rarely stray from this brand and flavor, it's always my first choice.
Kortney B.
Chippewa Fls, WI
I like the thickness of this yogurt as well as all the vitamins it has in it. I wouldn’t recommend eating every day however. Affordable, easy to put in a lunch box or whatever for lunch. Recommended!!!!!
Tomi M.
My oldest son and I like this yogurt very much. We enjoy it as a snack, or for breakfast and lunch. It has a good selection of flavors, so we don't feel like we are eating the same flavor over and over.
Morgan S.
Elm Creek
Super yummy and creamy!! Even my two year old loves to eat this yogurt for breakfast and she’s a picky eater. Super affordable to buy in bulk and keep stocked up on! Definitely would recommend to others!
michelle b.
Murray
Yummy this yogurt is so inexpensive and tastes great. I've noticed the store brands are a lot more runny. This is very affordable. Not expensive at all. The strawberry is my favorite. Its not tarty at all
Donna B.
Highview
Loved the flavor and creaminess of this yogurt I have purchased this yogurt many times and absolutely love it. I will continue eating this yogurt in future and believe this is one of the best on market.
Erica S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
My favorite flavor. Yoplait is always thuck and creamy this flavor is delicious! It doesn't taste bitter like plain or greek yogurts. I always buy these. Perfect breakfast or snack with a fruit and water.
Alexandra D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is something that I like to eat every morning! I’m always on the go so this fills up my stomach a bit before I can get a bagel and coffee in my system! The flavor is amazing I definitely recommend!
This is such a classic delicious yogurt that everyone has tried at some point in their lives, I remember eating it since I was a little girl. Delicious, classic, simple, affordable, everyone should buy.
Holli L.
Lincoln, NE
It's a basic go to in our family. I don't get the strawberry banana one but I do like the other flavors. We sometimes put them in the freezer and eat them like ice cream when we are trying to be healthy!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?