BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
amanda j.
Milton
super duper great super duper greatsuper duper great super duper great super duper great super duper great super duper great super duper great super duper great super duper great super duper great super duper great super duper great 10/10
LaRaven T.
Lol I Honestly Only Ate These Because My Mom Kept Them In The House ! She Was Always Dieting Or Something & I’d Always Eat Them. They Taste Great. & I Still Have The Urge To Buy Them For My Morning Breakfast
Andrea G.
Love this yogurt brand, personally it's my favorite. I really love just the original strawberry flavor. I've tried the pineapple flavor but can't seem to find that one in stores often.
Alyssa H.
Punta Gorda, FL
Strawberry banana flavors are always my #1 choices and this yogurt specifically satisfies my taste buds. Great price and all around amazing taste. I buy mine from Target or Walmart and I will continuously buy it.
Maliyah G.
Lansing
It’s really delicious and it comes in a variety of flavors . Like my personal favorite, strawberry banana 😛 I purchased this yogurt at Walmart. And I also like to dip graham crackers in my yogurt. It’s very tasty.
Kari M.
Maple Grove
I love strawberry banana, it’s my favorite thing for a smoothie and my favorite Hogarth. The taste was great and the price was awesome and affordable. People should try this product as it’s really good and worth it
Paige J.
Bemidji
I used to eat these all the time as a kid and i still do into my adulthood! all of the flavors are so good and very affordable! almost every grocery store will carry this brand so it's easily accessible as well!
lexington s.
Obsessed! My go to snack and surprisingly so is my husband! I made him jump on the band wagon. Our top flavors are plain Strawberry/ Strawberry & Banana. Good price for a great yogurt!
Ruhma S.
Owings Mills, MD
I love all yoplait yogurts but this flavor has to be my favorite. Compared to other yogurts its compact and has a thick creamy consistancy that doesnt make it seem like youre drinking yogurt instead of eating it.
Adrea A.
Piqua
I love yoplait yogurt I always have. This flavor is very good I like how it gives you chunks of strawberry was very satisfying. I also love it for the price. Has very good value to it.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart