BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Brooke L.
Villa Rica, GA
Yoplait is my favorite yogurt. The low fat still has a great taste like the normal. My favorite thing about this yogurt is the REAL chunks of fruit in it. I’m a texture person so eating plain yogurt isn’t my favorite, but the chunks make it great!
Jami G.
I buy these often a lot of times because they are on sale. I love the assortment of flavors and you can't beat the prices! I usually get these at our local fareway or wal mart because they have the most options.
Angel K.
Very yummy. Fulls my stomach and very healthy and nutritious. Highly recommend for a quick breakfast snack or just a snack in general. I’m a repeat customer keep coming back for more(:
Jordan M.
Boynton beach
Creamy smooth yogurt with a few features of fruit. The full flavor is wonderful. The prices are always reasonable and during October they donate their lids to breast cancer foundation.
Maliyah G.
Lansing
It’s really delicious and it comes in a variety of flavors . Like my personal favorite, strawberry banana 😛 I purchased this yogurt at Walmart. And I also like to dip graham crackers in my yogurt. It’s very tasty.
LaRaven T.
Lol I Honestly Only Ate These Because My Mom Kept Them In The House ! She Was Always Dieting Or Something & I’d Always Eat Them. They Taste Great. & I Still Have The Urge To Buy Them For My Morning Breakfast
Ruhma S.
Owings Mills, MD
I love all yoplait yogurts but this flavor has to be my favorite. Compared to other yogurts its compact and has a thick creamy consistancy that doesnt make it seem like youre drinking yogurt instead of eating it.
lexington s.
Obsessed! My go to snack and surprisingly so is my husband! I made him jump on the band wagon. Our top flavors are plain Strawberry/ Strawberry & Banana. Good price for a great yogurt!
Paige J.
Bemidji
I used to eat these all the time as a kid and i still do into my adulthood! all of the flavors are so good and very affordable! almost every grocery store will carry this brand so it's easily accessible as well!
Adrea A.
Piqua
I love yoplait yogurt I always have. This flavor is very good I like how it gives you chunks of strawberry was very satisfying. I also love it for the price. Has very good value to it.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart