BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Ally 🌻.
Since I don't like fruit chunks in my yogurt, I don't care for strawberry banana. The flavor was outstanding, though. They don't cheat you out of yogurt, and it's a very affordable brand.
Olga L.
Del Valle
Strawberry banana my go to favorite flavor yogurt. This is my favorite brand of yogurt. Great snack to have or a little side with your lunch. I do like the bits of strawberry in the mix.
Chantel S.
Waveland, MS
I love this yogurt. It is very light feeling and the taste and flavor is amazing. It is the perfect go to snack! It is very affordable. For a pack of 12 at my local Wal-Mart it is $3.98.
Marylou C.
This has to be one of my favorite yugurts ever...Its light and creamy and the many flavors are tasty and great. Its great for adults and children because of its many flavors and creamy taste
Mary F.
My all time favorite yogurt would be the strawberry and banana. I would like it better if it had less sugar and more protein! But I love the taste and it’s affordable! I love this yogurt!
keandra g.
Florence,al
The different variety of flavors made it hard to choose which flarvors i want to choose. I bought mine from walmart and piggly wiggly. It is extremely healthy. It also has great flavors.
Janell T.
Haverhill, MA
I would definitely recommend. It tastes so good and it gives you the energy you need. I eat this kind of yogurt in the morning everyday and it gives me energy.Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Blakely B.
Middleburgh, NY
Love yogurt! Some brands separate and just look unappetizing, not this brand. Always a good way to start the day. I love the chunks of fruit. Will continue to buy and recommend to people.
Erica S.
Nashville, TN
The only yogurt I'll eat! This is delicious, and it isn't too bad for you. The only downfall is the cups always have left over yogurt that you can't get to in them
Bonnie C.
San Francisco, CA
I use to eat yoplait since I was little. But now yoplait has too much sugar for me.  But they do have a variety of flavors compared to other companies. And they are a bit more affordable than other brands.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart