BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Haley P.
Winter Garden, FL
This is my favorite type of yogurt.  You can't go wrong when you choose this brand.  My favorite is the original strawberry flavor.  And best thing ever is it is found almost every grocery store.
Lacey C.
Ada
When I was a kid this is one of the things my mom would always buy when we got sick! So it has a special place in my heart haha but really it is a good probiotic and this flavor is a classic!
Amanda F.
Indianapolis
All time favorite flavor and brand! Perfect blend of the strawberry banana flavor! My Kroger grocery always keeps it in stock and has great sales! With manufacturer's coupons it is a steal!
Daniela L.
KENDALL, FL
Love this yogurt. Yogurt is healthy and these taste amazing. Affordable and usually on sale in publix, can't go wrong with a few of these in the office as a snack. I stay repurchasing them.
Kayla E.
Los Angeles, CA
All the flavors are delicious. but this one is the best. I like this brand because it tastes just like the fruit and it's actually good. other brands don't taste as good so i prefer yoplait.
Chiamaka N.
I don't know how to feel about the low fat, just because I feel as if it tastes the exact same, so I guess that's a good thing it's healthier but still has the same taste as the original :)
Jennessee N.
Hahira, GA
I had to eat these when I got my wisdom teeth taken out and they were sooo good! And they are also pretty cheap. They have actual little pieces of the fruit in them. I would def buy more!!
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Sarah M.
Sturtevant
I would definitely recommend this yogurt. It's one of the main staples in my house right now. It has a very creamy consistency which I love. It feels like desert, but it's actually really good for your digestive health.
Taylor E.
Lamar, AR
I thought this product tasted very good and like it used fresh fruits. It didn’t leave a nasty taste in your mouth after eating. It was sold at Walmart for a good price. It was healthy and didn’t have too many calories. I would recommend this yogurt to others.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart