BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Olga L.
Del Valle
Strawberry banana my go to favorite flavor yogurt. This is my favorite brand of yogurt. Great snack to have or a little side with your lunch. I do like the bits of strawberry in the mix.
Ally 🌻.
Since I don't like fruit chunks in my yogurt, I don't care for strawberry banana. The flavor was outstanding, though. They don't cheat you out of yogurt, and it's a very affordable brand.
Bonnie C.
San Francisco, CA
I use to eat yoplait since I was little. But now yoplait has too much sugar for me.  But they do have a variety of flavors compared to other companies. And they are a bit more affordable than other brands.
Chantel S.
Waveland, MS
I love this yogurt. It is very light feeling and the taste and flavor is amazing. It is the perfect go to snack! It is very affordable. For a pack of 12 at my local Wal-Mart it is $3.98.
Celia C.
Rockwall, TX
I have been eating these for years since I was in school and taking my lunch to school. They generally are on sale for less than $1. They come in many many flavors and I would buy again.
Erica S.
Nashville, TN
The only yogurt I'll eat! This is delicious, and it isn't too bad for you. The only downfall is the cups always have left over yogurt that you can't get to in them
Adriana V.
Nashville
The original strawberry and banana low fat yogurt is my absolute favorite favorite of the various flavor options. I think it tastes better than other brans and it's a great value.
Janell T.
Haverhill, MA
I would definitely recommend. It tastes so good and it gives you the energy you need. I eat this kind of yogurt in the morning everyday and it gives me energy.Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Marylou C.
This has to be one of my favorite yugurts ever...Its light and creamy and the many flavors are tasty and great. Its great for adults and children because of its many flavors and creamy taste
Brittany A.
Mocksville
Quick and easy snack or addition my breakfast. My toddler loves them also and they taste so good she doesn't even know it's healthy. Fairly priced and certainly my go to brand for yogurt!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart