BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sarah M.
Sturtevant
I would definitely recommend this yogurt. It's one of the main staples in my house right now. It has a very creamy consistency which I love. It feels like desert, but it's actually really good for your digestive health.
Amanda F.
Indianapolis
All time favorite flavor and brand! Perfect blend of the strawberry banana flavor! My Kroger grocery always keeps it in stock and has great sales! With manufacturer's coupons it is a steal!
Samantha S.
Houston, Texas
I eat these for each lunch at work Monday through Friday. It fills me up and they are nutritional. They are cheap and great. I buy them in bulk usually from Sam's club. I cannot get enough of the strawberry banana flavor.
Kayla E.
Los Angeles, CA
All the flavors are delicious. but this one is the best. I like this brand because it tastes just like the fruit and it's actually good. other brands don't taste as good so i prefer yoplait.
Jeremy M.
Strongsville
This is my personal favorite flavor of yogurt and I can’t get enoug. This is a very healthy yogurt. It tastes true to what it says! I hate the other yogurt brands this ones my favorite and I always buy it again and again.
Emily W.
Mayville
This product reminds me of heaven. It’s so yummy! The flavor was amazing! I mean really good. The value of this product is awesome! A good thing about it is that it’s really affordable. You wouldn’t need to add anything
Samantha S.
Hastings, MN
Not a huge yogurt fan because i don’t really like the texture, but if i do then i always chose Yoplait. I get mine from Walmart & they always have deals where you can purchase them in bulk.
Chiamaka N.
I don't know how to feel about the low fat, just because I feel as if it tastes the exact same, so I guess that's a good thing it's healthier but still has the same taste as the original :)
Daniela L.
KENDALL, FL
Love this yogurt. Yogurt is healthy and these taste amazing. Affordable and usually on sale in publix, can't go wrong with a few of these in the office as a snack. I stay repurchasing them.
Little J.
Austin, TX
I love this yogurt. We've been buying this brand since I was a kid. Perfect for smoothies and parfaits. I mainly just buy the strawberry flavor or strawberry banana for my boyfriend and my daughter.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart