BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Hannah B.
Texarkana, AR
Delicious and I'm not a huge yogurt fan but if I do buy yogurt this is what I always get. It's very flavorful. It's a small size to me though, I always feel like I want more, but that could just be me.
Kenia A.
Santa Ana , CA
Absolutely delicious! This snack helps me feel full and it so yummy. I love how there are so many different flavor to choose from. I love taking this on family trips so that we don't have to stop by anywhere to eat. I make sure to always have these at home
Samantha T.
Los Angeles
This yogurt is really good and is really smooth and the fruits don't taste hard or old they taste fresh I really enjoy these and I sometimes put them in He freezer to Make a nice ice cream :)
Kiersten P.
Sandwich, IL
Love that this yogurt offers so many flavors. All flavors taste exactly as it’s labeled. Great for an afternoon snack or a great additive of flavor to your dinner. Tasty for all ages as well.
Kelsey G.
I like the brand Yoplait. The only thing I would change is their flavor selection. I have never tried the Greek yogurt. I don’t eat much yogurt, so I think their value is fair. I would recommend Yoplait before another brand.
Mia M.
This is another one of my favorite and it’s even better if you throw a little of granola in there. It is a good as my other favorite I think this one has a lot more flavors than others . I buy from Walmart and it’s affordable.
Breanna M.
I use to eat this all the time when I was pregnant, still do to this day . I tried a different yogurt once (won't say) but I opened it and I almost puked the smell was so bad, that's what I get for cheating on my yoplait lol
Lexi L.
Columbus , OH
Pretty good. I prefer other flavors but on the product side it's great. Smooth but thick flavorful. Repeat customer no doubt. Great value absolutely. I like the strawberryand banana kept separately and their dessert flavors!
Chasity M.
Tuscumbia, AL
If your looking for a great snack you need to grab this very affordable and tasty snack. And it's healthy too! You won't be disappointed with any kind of flavor! I would pay this every time!
Stephanie D.
winter springs
My kids love the taste of strawberry and bananas. My husband likes all the flavors. It taste good. Has a little bit of pieces of strawberry on it. We shop normally at Walmart and publix! This is a weekly thing that we buy.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart