BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jeremy M.
Strongsville
This is my personal favorite flavor of yogurt and I can’t get enoug. This is a very healthy yogurt. It tastes true to what it says! I hate the other yogurt brands this ones my favorite and I always buy it again and again.
Emily W.
Mayville
This product reminds me of heaven. It’s so yummy! The flavor was amazing! I mean really good. The value of this product is awesome! A good thing about it is that it’s really affordable. You wouldn’t need to add anything
Samantha S.
Hastings, MN
Not a huge yogurt fan because i don’t really like the texture, but if i do then i always chose Yoplait. I get mine from Walmart & they always have deals where you can purchase them in bulk.
Chiamaka N.
I don't know how to feel about the low fat, just because I feel as if it tastes the exact same, so I guess that's a good thing it's healthier but still has the same taste as the original :)
Karli💕✨ G.
South Bend, IN
This is my favorite yogurt to use when I make strawberry banana smoothies. I usually buy plain yogurt, but this adds much for flavor. It is average in price and healthy. I would buy again.
Haley E.
Wenatchee
I love this type of yogurt. It’s delicious and is definitely affordable for people to buy. It’s definitely good value yogurt. I am a repeat consumer of this food. This is one of my favorite ones to eat in the mornings.
Kayla E.
Los Angeles, CA
All the flavors are delicious. but this one is the best. I like this brand because it tastes just like the fruit and it's actually good. other brands don't taste as good so i prefer yoplait.
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Amanda F.
Indianapolis
All time favorite flavor and brand! Perfect blend of the strawberry banana flavor! My Kroger grocery always keeps it in stock and has great sales! With manufacturer's coupons it is a steal!
Daniela L.
KENDALL, FL
Love this yogurt. Yogurt is healthy and these taste amazing. Affordable and usually on sale in publix, can't go wrong with a few of these in the office as a snack. I stay repurchasing them.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?