BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Karla G.
Lubbock, TX
A classic! Always delicious, I also love the vanilla one and how versatile it is. You can add anything to it like cereal or oreo cookies! I also love the peach with the peach chunks in it! Yum
Temeyra R.
Waterbury , CT
I can eat these on a daily! I wish they were a bit healthier but honestly it's a great go to snack! The flavors are always great and so is the consistency of the yogurt. I cannot complain. Like I said I just wish it was healthier lol
Yadora M.
This is the first and only yogurt brand that I use. The flavor is as smooth as the yogurt itsself. You definitely do not feel like you are eating probiotics when eating this. Just good plain yogurt.
Lexi L.
Columbus , OH
Pretty good. I prefer other flavors but on the product side it's great. Smooth but thick flavorful. Repeat customer no doubt. Great value absolutely. I like the strawberryand banana kept separately and their dessert flavors!
Amanda F.
Indianapolis
All time favorite flavor and brand! Perfect blend of the strawberry banana flavor! My Kroger grocery always keeps it in stock and has great sales! With manufacturer's coupons it is a steal!
Jennessee N.
Hahira, GA
I had to eat these when I got my wisdom teeth taken out and they were sooo good! And they are also pretty cheap. They have actual little pieces of the fruit in them. I would def buy more!!
Kayla E.
Los Angeles, CA
All the flavors are delicious. but this one is the best. I like this brand because it tastes just like the fruit and it's actually good. other brands don't taste as good so i prefer yoplait.
Daniela L.
KENDALL, FL
Love this yogurt. Yogurt is healthy and these taste amazing. Affordable and usually on sale in publix, can't go wrong with a few of these in the office as a snack. I stay repurchasing them.
Haley E.
Wenatchee
I love this type of yogurt. It’s delicious and is definitely affordable for people to buy. It’s definitely good value yogurt. I am a repeat consumer of this food. This is one of my favorite ones to eat in the mornings.
Little J.
Austin, TX
I love this yogurt. We've been buying this brand since I was a kid. Perfect for smoothies and parfaits. I mainly just buy the strawberry flavor or strawberry banana for my boyfriend and my daughter.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?