BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jessica T.
Milford, OH
I love this yogurt, it's my favorite brand and flavor. It is very inexpensive, but very good quality. It is a nice creamy yogurt, without a chalky after taste. It is better than any Greek yogurt I have ever tried. I buy it all the time.
Lashawna M.
Taylor, MI
I love this yogurt it's the perfect snack, too bad I have to hide in the kitchen to have one to myself!!y daughters love it just as much as me and if they see me it's game over for moms yogurt.
Erica S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
My favorite flavor. Yoplait is always thuck and creamy this flavor is delicious! It doesn't taste bitter like plain or greek yogurts. I always buy these. Perfect breakfast or snack with a fruit and water.
Holli L.
Lincoln, NE
It's a basic go to in our family. I don't get the strawberry banana one but I do like the other flavors. We sometimes put them in the freezer and eat them like ice cream when we are trying to be healthy!
Amy N.
Owensville, MO
My entire family loves this yogurt. Light and healthy, with a great taste and price, I won't ever buy another brand. They provide so many flavor selections and are available in most stores. They have great travel options and eye catching packaging.
Tomi M.
My oldest son and I like this yogurt very much. We enjoy it as a snack, or for breakfast and lunch. It has a good selection of flavors, so we don't feel like we are eating the same flavor over and over.
Annie R.
Saint John, IN
My favorite yogurt! I have a hard time eating some yogurts because of their texture, but this is not like that. The yogurt is creamy and there is small pieces of strawberries in it. I can typically find them for under $1, which is awesome!
Zoe S.
Glen Allen
I eat this yogurt almost every morning. It is absolutely delicious! It's a healthy option for breakfast. It really tastes like strawberries and bananas. If you ever see this in stores, please pick it up!
Eleni S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This yogurt tastes true to its flavor, creamy texture with some real strawberry chucks. It is a perfect healthy snack. It does not have any artificial taste. Very good taste, would definitely buy again.
This is such a classic delicious yogurt that everyone has tried at some point in their lives, I remember eating it since I was a little girl. Delicious, classic, simple, affordable, everyone should buy.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart